The small, inexpensive, juicy fruit lemon is used by most of us while preparing delicious dishes; in some of the Asian countries it is used for most of the dishes prepared by them. However, often used to enrich the test, this round shaped lemon does wonder for our health benefits when used systematically with knowledge. Some of the benefits are as following:
- The citrus fruit contain heavy amount of vitamin C which is required for normal functioning of body and to improve our resistance power. With the fact that humans are one of few animals who cannot produce vitamin C internally, need to intake vitamin C.
- Drinking lukewarm water with lemon juice in it, in the morning with empty stomach, will not only clean your stomach but will also help you reduce you weight.
- It helps in digesting food.
- It clean your blood and purifies it
- Lemon juice can help you gain glowing skin with its two characteristics: 1) cleaning and purifying blood which gives natural glow on your face.
- Vitamin C will help in giving fresh and rejuvenate look on your face. It cleans the outer dirt too, if applied on skin along with some sugar particles and rubbed gently. You can also take two table spoon of fresh milk and put some drops of lemon juice in it. Use this liquid as any other expensive cleanser on your face.
- Lemon can help in teeth and gum care. Try applying fresh juice water on the pain area and it will help reducing it. If your gums are bleeding then you can take a piece of lemon and rub it gently on affected area. It will help in reducing the bleeding.
- Lemon helps as a remedy for rheumatism, urinary infections and arthritis for its characteristics of being natural diuretic.
- In summer, when you feel dehydrated then you can drink a glass of cold water with one squeezed lemon juice in it and a little salt and sugar. It will give you instant energy.