Breathing problems often cause irritating sensations. Many people face this problem today. in olden days, people whoever suffered from asthma or breathing problems, were considered as evil. Yes, it is true that people who suffered from such issues did not bother to cure themselves because they knew that they will face death. In ancient Egypt, many people had to die due to the Pharaoh’s orders. However, with the passage of time, things changed and the emergence of science and technology has made things easier for people who suffer from asthma. The main reason in olden days, why people suffered from asthma was the dust and when they revealed that, many people thought they are possessed with demons and they must die.
Today, home remedies for asthma are really easy and simple. If a person is suffering from asthma, he or she should follow the following:
- Do not indulge yourself in dusting. Dust creates some enigmatic particles which can be really very harmful for you and your health and could end up in many dangerous ways.
- Drink water as much as you can
- Do not run every day for hours and hours or get into any kind of physical activities. For sexual activity, make sure that you do not get into this act for more than 5 minutes or else it will affect your lungs and you will not be able to have it ever again. To conclude, make sure that you do this in order to enjoy your sexual life
- Drink coconut water, which is very effective for your asthma
- When you feel that you are going out of breath, do not panic, sit silently and close your eyes— breath gently and then call someone for help
- Asthma patients must keep inhaler every time with them, whenever they feel like losing their breath.