Sometimes I wonder why to expect something which is not possible in natural way or which is dangerous. Getting slim in minutes or in a month is possible but one has to face the circumstances for that or you can also try to go for expensive surgeries to remove extra fats in minutes. However, you can definitely work on your exercise and diet pattern and reduce pretty good amount of weight.
- Create a diet chart with the help of an expert. You can add green vegetables, fruit juices and low calorie food. Make sure you eat in small portions and not full stomach.
- Drink 2-3 litter water in a day. Water is a prime requirement of your body and it will keep your stomach full and help you resist eating more.
- Drink a glass of lukewarm water with squeezed lemon juice in it in the morning with empty stomach. This is one of the healthiest ways to reduce unnecessary fat.
- High calorie food is complete “no-no”. Stay far from them and do not give yourself any excuse to enjoy them.
- Exercise is the most important part for losing weight. You can choose them as per your age, medical condition and your stamina. It is advisable to work out for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Try to join gym as there you get all the equipments and professional advice to get a shape for your body along with losing weight. If you cannot afford the gym then you should do basic exercise at home like fast walking, squatting, jumping, aerobics, cycling, swimming, elliptical burner, crunches, and few yoga postures. However, make sure your exercise is getting done in the correct manner to avoid any dramatic situations.
- Most important part in this entire process is determination. If you stick to what you have decided then there is nothing that can stop you from getting a slim figure but if you follow all the guidelines for few days and then break the schedule then believe me it will not work.