Sometimes you may feel that you are pregnant but really not sure if you really are and going for a pregnancy test is what you do not prefer at this time. Sometimes during pregnancy you may even doubt if the baby is inside or not. In that case, get ready to know and observe your body very carefully. There are many physical symptoms to know whether you are pregnant or not in your 40 weeks journey of pregnancy. They are as follows:
- First physical sign of pregnancy is miss is periods
- Fast exhaustion and tiredness
- Increase in body temperature
- Frequent urination
- Feeling of fetus movement
- Weight gain and colostrums secretion from nipples
- Tendered swollen breast; which is due to rapid increase in hormone progesterone
- Implantation bleeding; it occurs due to embryo burst in the uterine wall
- Morning sickness, nausea; vomiting may long last up to first trimester
- In second half trimester women generally face body ache especially back, head and ankle. Stretch marks appear around the abdomen; and the area around the nipples (areola) gets dark in color
- Increase in odors sensitivity
- During pregnancy women generally suffer from constipation and heart burns i.e. acid reflux, which occurs due to the hormone progesterone
- During third trimester one may experience Melasma i.e. dotting and dark pigmentation of the certain parts of the face.
Emotionally pregnancy is a roller coaster ride. Pregnancy hormones may make women sad and anxious. Emotional experience also changes rapidly in pregnancy. Pregnancy can affect libido or sexual desire, the decrease in sexual drive may make women react differently at different times. Pregnancy symptoms are different from women to women and from pregnancy to pregnancy. If you go through an unpleasant experience like acute pain, bleeding or any other symptoms like abdominal cramps you should consult doctor for further treatment.